http://www.turun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/TABSpart4-tabsprofessional-600x340.flvThe TABS® Professional monitor is an indispensable tool for helping to prevent falls. This monitor alerts staff by alerting staff when a fall risk patient leaves a bed or chair. This alert sounds locally and/or through most nurse call systems. The TABS® Professional is powered by a 9-volt battery for complete portability.
A separate nurse call cable connection and sensor pad jack allow for easy connection to most nurse call systems. The alert can also be heard through an optional wireless remote sounder, independent of the nurse call system or on pagers carried by staff. Remote alerts give you the option of having a silent alarm at the bedside so that you won’t disturb other residents or patients.
A variety of mounting options are available to easily transfer the TABS® Professional to the bed, chair, wheelchair, or the toilet. A door mounting kit is available so that the TABS® Professional cab let you know if someone leaves or enters the room.
If you choose a local alert at the bedside or wheelchair, select one of four alarm tones or record your own custom voice message to reassure the patient or resident that someone is coming to help them. The custom message feature is optional and the message can be recorded by a family member or in the language appropriate for the patient or resident.
The TABS® Professional has no on/off switches or complicated settings and requires no programming. This rugged monitor is designed for versatility and ease of use and is used everyday as an important tool to manage fall risk by thousands of healthcare professionals.
- Monitors fall risk patients or residents in bed, chair, wheelchair or toilet
- Can be connected to most nurse call systems
- Dual monitoring option works with discreet sensor pads and/or cord & clip
- Separate nurse call and sensor pad jacks
- Powered by 9-volt battery for complete portability
- Automatic reset if patient returns to bed or chair sensor
- Four selectable alarm tones or silent alarm option when connected to nurse call system
- Audible indicator tests systems before each use
- Built in microphone gives custom voice message option
- Nurse call interface cord
- Bed bracket
- Over-the-door bracket
- See accessories page for more options