FallsX® monitors are affordable and easy-to-use systems that alert caregivers when someone at risk for falls leaves a bed or chair. Both models, the FallsX Sentinel Monitor and the FallsX Infrared Bedside Monitor, offer the flexibility you need to select the monitoring method that is appropriate for the person in your care.
The FallsX Sentinel Monitor can be used with discreet bed and chair pads or with a cord and clip assembly. When a person leaves the bed or chair and moves off the sensor pad, the monitor sounds an alert. With the cord and clip assembly, a clip with a cord is attached to the person’s garment. The cord is attached to the FallsX Sentinel Monitor. An alert sounds when the person moves beyond the length of the cord.
FallsX® Sentinel Monitors have a local alert, or can be connected to most nurse call systems for remote alerts. They are powered by 9-volt batteries for complete portability or by an optional mains power adapter.
- Built-in rubber cushion surrounds the monitor for added durability
- Monitor patients with a Sensor Pad or Cord and Clip Assembly (or both)
- One-Year Bed and Chair Sensor Pads that are easy to clean and maintain
- Local or remote alerts
- Powered by 9-volt Battery or Mains Power
- Low Battery Alert
The FallsX® InfraRed Monitor uses infrared detection technology to help reduce the risk of falls. A FallsX InfraRed Bedside monitor is mounted by the bed. When a person at risk for falls leave the bed, they break the infrared beam and the monitor sounds an alert. Sensor pads or cord and clip assemblies are not required.
Choose between a local beeping or chime alert or connect FallsX Infrared Monitors to your nurse call system for remote alerts. The FallsX® InfraRed Monitor comes with a C-clamp and Velcro strips for easy mounting on the bed frame or on the headboard or footboard of the bed. An optional sturdy extension bracket is also available’
Use FallsX InfraRed Monitors for room security
For individual room security, mount the FallsX Infrared Monitor in the doorway. The alert will sound whenever anyone enters or exits the room.
- Beep or chime local alarm tones
- Silent remote alarm option when connected to nurse call system
- Powered by standard 9-volt battery or optional mains power adaptor
- Mounts easily to bed frame, headboard or footboard
- Low Battery Alert
- One-year limited warranty